This is a non-paid internship opportunity. You must be able to receive college credit and provide the necessary paperwork.
ENTRTNMNT is a premier entertainment news channel made up of like-minded contributors of content (written, video and/or audio) in the categories of Music, Movies, Theater, Television and Gaming.
ENTRTNMNT (formerly known as Concert Blogger Music Magazine) has been delivering original and industry prepared content to our global audience since 2012. Since that time, we have achieved many accomplishments. We have watched our website traffic and our social following grow; We were one of about 35 news outlets to cover the Billy Joel press conference where he announced his residency at Madison Square Garden; We were one of the media partners for the 2014 season of City Park Foundations Summerstage series throughout New York City, including Central Park Summerstage; Collectively, we have photographed some of the biggest names in music such as U2, Linkin Park, Duran Duran, Coheed and Cambria, Roger Daltrey, Jeff Beck, Primus and Buddy Guy, to name just a few; Collectively, we have covered some of the best music festivals such as Made In America in Philadelphia, Hard Rock Hell XII in North Wales, Way Out Festival in Gothenburg Sweden, Beale Street Music Festival in Memphis, The 80s Cruise, Aftershock Festival in Sacramento, Firefly Music Festival in Delaware and others; Collectively, we conducted amazing interviews with artists such as Greta Van Fleet, Jason Bonham, Judas Priest, The Strumbellas, Jonny Lang, Don Felder and many, many more.
We are looking for talented interns who are passionate about business and marketing and are looking build on their knowledge while gaining real world experiences.
- Create compelling content to position ENTRTNMNT as an industry leader for entertainment news and reporting. Output includes newsletters, email campaigns, blog posts, reports, webinars/videos, media kits, etc.
- Analyze the performance of original content and improve reach and effectiveness.
- Support social media marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with internal teams (editorial, marketing, business development, etc.) to plan and prioritize tasks for successful delivery of campaigns, collateral and promotions.
- Support identification and pursuit of press and earned media opportunities.
- Support the planning of marketing events, including trade shows and user conferences.
- Use various marketing tools to manage and measure content-related programs.
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools and social media platforms, experience.
- Basic knowledge of marketing automation and inbound marketing concepts.
- Strong writing and grammar skills, with amazing attention to detail.
- Highly creative.
- Self-motivated and passionate self-starter with a desire to continually learn.
- Comfortable managing multiple deadlines; adaptive to change, flexible, etc.
- Positive attitude and ability to collaborate with subject-matter experts throughout the organization.