This is a unpaid internship opportunity. You must be able to receive college credit and provide the necessary paperwork.
ENTRTNMNT is a premier entertainment news channel made up of like-minded contributors of content (written, video and/or audio) in the categories of Music, Movies, Theater, Television and Gaming.
ENTRTNMNT (formerly known as Concert Blogger Music Magazine) has been delivering original and industry prepared content to our global audience since 2012. Since that time, we have achieved many accomplishments. We have watched our website traffic and our social following grow; We were one of about 35 news outlets to cover the Billy Joel press conference where he announced his residency at Madison Square Garden; We were one of the media partners for the 2014 season of City Park Foundations Summerstage series throughout New York City, including Central Park Summerstage; Collectively, we have photographed some of the biggest names in music such as U2, Linkin Park, Duran Duran, Coheed and Cambria, Roger Daltrey, Jeff Beck, Primus and Buddy Guy, to name just a few; Collectively, we have covered some of the best music festivals such as Made In America in Philadelphia, Hard Rock Hell XII in North Wales, Way Out Festival in Gothenburg Sweden, Beale Street Music Festival in Memphis, The 80s Cruise, Aftershock Festival in Sacramento, Firefly Music Festival in Delaware and others; Collectively, we conducted amazing interviews with artists such as Greta Van Fleet, Jason Bonham, Judas Priest, The Strumbellas, Jonny Lang, Don Felder and many, many more.
We are looking for talented interns who are passionate about business and marketing and are looking build on their knowledge while gaining real world experiences.
- Lead analytics, measurement, and targeting strategy
- Track marketing campaign metrics and offer recommendations.
- Work with team members to provide ongoing reporting on marketing KPIs such as: leads, conversion rates, website traffic, and social media engagement.
- Support digital marketing manager with content creation and various marketing automation tasks.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with technical and non-technical teams in order to translate data into actionable insights.
- Support marketing director in voice of customer efforts (surveys, forms, customer behaviors, etc.)
- Develop pathways to driving marketing strategy using qualitative and quantitative research
- Other duties as assigned.
- Expertise in Google Analytics.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to opportunities and challenge.
- Experienced problem-solver, who can draw clear conclusions from data.
- Ability to explain complex data to people with different backgrounds and levels of understanding.
- Strong organizational skills and resourcefulness.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple competing priorities at once.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- High proficiency using Excel as well as expertise in using software such as Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply learning to task.
- Self-starter who can work well independently but also as part of a team.