This is a unpaid internship opportunity. You must be able to receive college credit and provide the necessary paperwork.
ENTRTNMNT is a premier entertainment news channel made up of like-minded contributors of content (written, video and/or audio) in the categories of Music, Movies, Theater, Television and Gaming.
ENTRTNMNT (formerly known as Concert Blogger Music Magazine) has been delivering original and industry prepared content to our global audience since 2012. Since that time, we have achieved many accomplishments. We have watched our website traffic and our social following grow; We were one of about 35 news outlets to cover the Billy Joel press conference where he announced his residency at Madison Square Garden; We were one of the media partners for the 2014 season of City Park Foundations Summerstage series throughout New York City, including Central Park Summerstage; Collectively, we have photographed some of the biggest names in music such as U2, Linkin Park, Duran Duran, Coheed and Cambria, Roger Daltrey, Jeff Beck, Primus and Buddy Guy, to name just a few; Collectively, we have covered some of the best music festivals such as Made In America in Philadelphia, Hard Rock Hell XII in North Wales, Way Out Festival in Gothenburg Sweden, Beale Street Music Festival in Memphis, The 80s Cruise, Aftershock Festival in Sacramento, Firefly Music Festival in Delaware and others; Collectively, we conducted amazing interviews with artists such as Greta Van Fleet, Jason Bonham, Judas Priest, The Strumbellas, Jonny Lang, Don Felder and many, many more.
We are looking for talented interns who are passionate about business and marketing and are looking build on their knowledge while gaining real world experiences.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the social media strategy.
- Assist Marketing Executive and to execute the content calendar for all social media platforms.
- Assist with the management of social media digital media planning and execution.
- Assist in the development of the evolving social media strategy for the future.
- Incorporate a full and clear understanding of the company brand, corporate identity and tone of voice into all activities and communications.
- To act as one of the key points of contact for social media queries, developing a response process, engaging with potential and existing followers.
- Be the ‘social media’ expert and work with colleagues in other departments to help them benefit from social media developments where appropriate.
- Aid Marketing Executive in identifying key industry players, influencers and decision makers in the social media realm.
- To actively monitor and engage with all forms of Social Media. Daily posting to social profiles on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Use social media to drive awareness of our brand and traffic to our site
- Running Twitter Chats and other digital promotions.
- Monitoring activity on all social media channels, including related keywords/hashtags.
- Compiling weekly analytics reports and contributing to campaign growth and engagement strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Knowledge of website management programs/CMS required.
- Working knowledge of analytics.
- Familiarity with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Ability to write in an engaging voice appropriate for different platforms and target audiences. Blogging experience, a plus.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and shift priorities as needed to meet goals.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively under tight deadlines.
- Self-starter who can work well independently but also as part of a team.